- Author of the Chapter on Trusts in the Commented Belgian Code of Private International law (to be published).
- Co-author (with S. Willemart) of the chapter on Franchising published in the Traité Pratique de Droit Commercial (2010) (reference book on Belgian commercial law).
- Research on commercial Private International Law for the Chronique de droit international privé appliqué aux affaires, published in the R.D.A.I. (France).
- Member of the Dutch speaking Brussels Bar.
- Holmes Kirby (Brussels): co-founding partner.
- Lydian (Brussels): senior associate from February 2012 until September 2013.
- Koan (Brussels): senior associate from April 2008 until February 2012.
- NautaDutilh (Brussels): associate from January 2007 until March 2008.
- Hanotiau & van den Berg (Brussels): trainee, then associate from September 2001 to December 2006.
- 2001: Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium): Special Degree in Private International Law (Diplôme d’études Spécialisées (DES) en Droit International – Spécialisation Droit International Privé).
- 2000: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium): Law Degree (Licentiaat in de rechten/Licencié en droit).
- Member of the Young International Arbitration Group.
- Member of CEPANI 40.
- 2001: Participant to the Concours International des Droits de l’Homme René Cassin (Strasbourg, France) (international pleading contest in the area of human rights) as a pleading member of the Belgian team (ranked 4th on 61 participating teams).